Our pay per click promoting techniques is intended for our customers to encounter an expansion in qualified traffic while additionally observing bigger conversions and conversions rates. Reach the correct audience, at the opportune time, on the correct stage through a paid media showcasing strategy. Learn with 3S about the customer’s business, site, and competition keeping in mind the end goal to give clear documentation to be utilized all through every single other phase of the project.
Overall Project Brief
Characterize customer data and business objectives alongside all required data to legitimately complete discovery process. Make an analysis for currently paid media execution in view of analytics, landing pages, and current campaign statistics. Characterize target keywords for AdWords or other PPC campaigns in view of business objectives laid out in the project brief and distinguish opportunities from the paid media review. Characterize PPC contenders and ad copy based on keyword research and decide areas of pros and cons.
Paid Media Strategy, Review and Implementation
Customise all paid search, display, remarketing, PPC advertising, and social media advertising campaigns, including landing page proposals, ad copy, focusing on alternatives, and spending plan. Record quantifiable long and short-term objectives to assess campaign performance. Change site copy based on a cohesive content strategy to reflect focused keywords found amid the keyword research phase. Execute edits to the site’s coding in view of the technique suggestions. This could incorporate changes to landing page elements such as Meta descriptions, internal links, or anything that would help support the overall target of the campaigns.
3S Marketers capabilities include:
- Search Marketing – Identifying and eliminating poor-performing key phrase variants and identification of new high-performing phrases for use in Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
- Display Advertising and Remarketing – Reaching high-value audiences using geographic, behavioral, and contextual targeting, as well as recapturing lost visitors using remarketing.
- E-commerce and Product Listing Ads (PLA) – Ability to execute seasonal and long-term strategies, shopping campaigns and comparison shopping campaigns.
- Social Media Advertising – Ability to target audiences on all major social platforms, including
- Social Media PPC
- Twitter, and more!
- Conversion Optimization – Extensive usability services spanning heuristic/cognitive analysis, user testing, functional testing, landing page optimization, and more.
- Analytics and Attribution Support – Troubleshooting and identifying digital measurement opportunities.
If you have an established PPC presence that is managed in-house and want an expert review of your strategy, a PPC evaluation from 3SM will:
- Conduct a comprehensive audit of your accounts
- Conduct competitive research
- Review and recommend creative ads
- Review analytics to ensure proper goal and/or e-commerce configuration
- Provide ready-to-implement actionable recommendations for execution as part of ongoing PPC management.
Based on short and long-term performance, change bids, ads, and landing pages. These performances can be observed at the various preset time period.